Virtualization technology increases efficiency in your data center by enabling today’s x86 servers to run multiple operating systems and applications. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
Simplify your IT infrastructure as you create a more dynamic and flexible datacenter with VMware’s proven server and datacenter virtualization solutions built on VMware vSphere, the industry’s leading virtualization platform. Ensure continued IT innovation while meeting enterprise application SLAs and increase time-to-market for application provisioning and upgrades. VMware virtualization helps you reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and improve operating expenses through automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime.Get automated operations management for the new dynamic virtual infrastructures with VMware vSphere® with Operations Management™? so you can accelerate IT service delivery, improve operational efficiency, ensure compliance and reduce risk.
- Reduce costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware with server consolidation.
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter with VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Virtualize enterprise apps, including Oracle, Exchange, SQL Server, Sharepoint and SAP, and deliver the highest SLAs and top performance.
- Use policy-based automation and ensure compliance and performance with a zero-touch infrastructure using the vCenter Product Family for virtualization management
Why Choose VMware for your Virtualization
While virtualization in general can bring you many advantages, VMware virtualization solutions are built on a robust foundation proven in production environments and chosen by over 250,000 customers, including 100% of the Fortune 100. Built on VMware vSphere, the industry’s most advanced virtualization platform, we enable solutions from the desktop to the datacenter, utilizing existing IT investments. Our solutions can be integrated with your overall IT infrastructure and existing management tools. If that’s not enough, we also have the lowest total cost of ownership than any competitor.
Top 5 Reasons to Adopt Virtualization Software
- Get more out of your existing resources: Pool common infrastructure resources and break the legacy one application to one server model with server consolidation.
- Reduce datacenter costs by reducing your physical infrastructure and improving your server to admin ratio: Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements. Better management tools let you improve your server to admin ratio so personnel requirements are reduced as well.
- Increase availability of hardware and applications for improved business continuity: Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service.
- Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues.
- Gain operational flexibility: Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.