VMware vSphere®, the industry-leading server virtualization platform, lets you virtualize applications with confidence. vSphere empowers users to virtualize scale-up and scale-out applications with confidence, redefines availability, and simplifies the virtual data center.
Run Business Critical Applications on the Most Trusted Virtual Infrastructure
Turn your datacenter into a secure private cloud without throwing away existing applications, hardware and know-how. Support any application workload by bridging on-demand to a public cloud from the VMware broad ecosystem of leading cloud service providers. This hybrid cloud lets you choose the most efficient infrastructure for any application public on-demand pay-as-you-go clouds or your internal private cloud, both built on the most trusted virtualization platform. Gain visibility into pooled resources and the elasticity you need to react to changing business requirements, as you deliver IT as a Service (ITaaS) with policy-driven automation.
With vSphere and our virtualization and cloud management products, you can:
- Maximize efficiency and ensure service levels with capacity management
- Automate disaster recovery plans with disaster recovery management
- Ensure performance SLAs are met with performance management
- Get accurate costs for delivering IT services with cost reporting management
- Reduce your capital and operating costs and increase control over IT infrastructures while preserving the flexibility to choose any OS, application and hardware with VMware vSphere.
Shift your IT staff’s energies toward creating transformative business solutions with built-in automation and resource elasticity
Get more from your existing IT assets and reduce capital expenses of the datacenter by up to 60%
Significantly lower power, cooling and real estate needs and cut your energy costs by up to 80%
Available in several different editions, VMware vSphere delivers targeted benefits to small business and mid-size and enterprise business customers.