- A highly exciting position that requires a fast thinking & adaptable individual to market and sell our suite of business solution offerings; Software as a Service (SaaS) on the cloud.
- You will be in the field of Cloud computing, which is one of the most highly sought-after fields to be in, as the future growth of opportunities in this area will be tremendous.
- The position offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
- Higher Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in business studies, business management, sales and marketing oriented.
- Preferably with at least 2-4 years of related working experience. Having worked in an IT related field will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of people with varying levels of technical understanding and ability in an international environment.
- Speak and write proficiently in English.
- Preferably female with a good attitude, assertive and good interpersonal skill.
- Passionate about what they do.
- Result and customer-oriented and able to provide excellent follow-up on the sales and marketing process.
- Willing to work after office hours (when necessary) to complete quotations, proposals and tenders.
- Possess own transport.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To manage the sales process, prospects and clients to achieve the sales quota agreed with management.
- To gather and qualify a list of potential prospects to maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Maintaining good rapport and relationships with prospects, partners and clients.
- To ensure the delivery of all product and services commitments & deliverables as detailed in signed agreement(s)/contract(s) with clients.
- Implement and monitor sales plans to meet the company’s business targets.
- Study client requirements and constraints to develop comprehensive quotations/proposals to meet client needs.
- Leads and manages marketing department staff by providing tasks, objectives, strategies, and projects
- Manages the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organizes and attends company-wide marketing events
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
Email resume to email@example.com