- Create effective, flexible, testable PHP code.
- Analysis of application needs and website requirements from teams and clients.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the databases and core product software to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Contributing to all phases of software life cycle, from design to development, maintenance and upgrade.
- Developing and deploying new features and updates in the related procedures/tools to facilitate end users as per their requirements.
- Follow the latest industry advancements and best practices.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Experience in any PHP framework will be an advantage
Email resume to email@example.com