Senior System & Support Engineer
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or Mathematics/ IT-related discipline
Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of people with varying levels of technical understanding and ability in an international environment.
Strong understanding and technical ability for servers/storage, operating systems, data protection, data center operation and networks.
Have 5 years’ experience and knowledge in the following ICT technologies:
- SAN, iSCSI and RAID
- Backup solutions and peripherals
- Disaster Recovery
- Systems (Server/Network) Management (an added advantage)
- Systems Recovery (an added advantage)
- Linux, Unix, Windows 2000 or Windows 2003 Operating Systems
- Storage Systems (Hitachi, HP, IBM, EMC, NetApps)
- Microsoft products such as, Active Directory, SQLServer or Exchange
- Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) or other performance monitoring tools
- Experience in configuring and managing Data Protection and Storage products
- Speak, read and write proficiently in English
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with staff, customers and other third party companies.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Committed to progress their career
- Passionate about what they do
- Result and customer oriented and able to provide excellent follow up
- Willing to work long hours and public holidays when necessary
- Must possess own transport
- The successful candidate may be required to travel outside Malaysia and hence a valid international passport is required.
The position offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in a highly dynamic, fun and challenging environment.