The software platform is an enterprise level, integrated data and information management solution, built from the ground up on a single platform and unified code base. All functions share the same back-end technologies to deliver the unparalleled advantages and benefits of a truly holistic approach to protecting, managing, and accessing data. The software contains modules to protect and archive, analyze, replicate, and search your data, which all share a common set of back-end services and advanced capabilities, seamlessly interacting with one another. This addresses all aspects of data management in the enterprise, while providing infinite scalability and unprecedented control of data and information
- Complete data protection solution supporting all major operating systems, applications, and databases on virtual and physical servers, NAS shares, cloud-based infrastructures, and mobile devices.
- Simplified management through a single console; view, manage, and access all functions and all data and information across the enterprise.
- Multiple protection methods including backup and archive, snapshot management, replication, and content indexing for eDiscovery.
- Efficient storage management using deduplication for disk and tape.
- Integrated with the industry’s top storage arrays to automate the creation of indexed, application-aware hardware snapshot copies across multi-vendor storage environments.
- Complete virtual infrastructure management supporting both VMware and Hyper-V.
- Advanced security capabilities to limit access to critical data, provide granular management capabilities, and provide single sign on access for Active Directory users.
- Policy based data management, transcending limitations of legacy backup products by managing data based on business needs and not physical location.
- Cutting edge end-user experience empowering them to protect, find and recover their own data using common tools such as web browsers, Microsoft Outlook and File Explorer.
- You can use third-party screen readers with the Web Console, Admin Console, and Command Line Interface.
Become agile with a transition to the cloud
Achieve IT efficiency through automation and self-service for active data management
Ensure business continuity with a modern disaster recovery approach
- Hybrid IT control
Make your multi-cloud strategy an extension of your data centre
- Service delivery automation
Automate the complex IT change control processes
- Recovery confidence
Gain recovery validation for your diverse IT environment
- Risk reduction
Ensure compliance with information governance policies
- Complete enterprise protection
Consolidate your tools and turn to a Complete solution